Field Trip Information
Is your group of kiddos ready for a fun filled day at the pumpkin patch? If so, here's a bit of information on how everything works. Please call early for reservations, we tend to fill up fast! Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Note: ** We will reserve groups on Fridays in October from 9am - 1pm . October Friday's from 1pm to 6pm we will be open to the public with regular price admission.
* Field Trips are Monday - Thursday 9am to 3pm & Fridays 9am to 1pm(in Oct.)
* $6.00 Admission for each child
* Each child with paid admission receives pumpkin
* For every group of kids, we ask that they are supervised at all times
* Sack lunches are allowed, need to reserve spot in picnic area, please let us know when booking
* One train ride per student
* Each teacher must go over the rules we have in place at our pumpkin patch
1 No chasing the animals in the petting zoo
2 No running after the train or standing in the cars
3 No diving or flipping in the bale jump
4 No removing pumpkins from certain areas
5 Adult supervision at all activities